- Items will be appraised, entered into a computerized account, and prepared for sale. For in season items, this process typically takes up to 2 weeks. For items selected for an upcoming season or Pop Up theme, items may be held for an extended period of time
- Appraisal is based on the item’s condition, retail price, style and timing within the season.
- Once put on the sales floor, items receive a selling period of at least 60 days.
- Items not sold after 30 days will be discounted by 20% of the appraised price.
- After 60 days, any unsold items will be donated* unless otherwise specified.
* Donated items are be sold at our Rummage Sale, with net proceeds going to designated charities. Thereafter, any unsold items will be donated to a charity organization.