- Selected items will be under contract with Front & Company for a time period of up to 6 months with a selling period of at least 60 days.
- Items will be appraised, entered into a computerized account, and prepared for sale. This process generally takes 2 weeks and will determine the optimal selling period to sell the items.
- Appraisal is based on the item’s condition, original price, style and timing within the season.
- Once the item is sold, 40% of the sale is automatically transferred into the consignor's account.
- Items not sold after 30 days will be discounted by 20% of the appraised price.
- After 60 days, any unsold items will be donated* unless otherwise specified.
* Donated items will be sold at Front’s Rummage Sale with net proceeds going to Front’s designated charities. Thereafter, any unsold items will be donated to a charity organization.