Frequently Asked Questions
- Appointments are required to consign with us.
- We are currently limiting the amount of items consigned to two bags per appointment. Please do not bring items on hangers.
- At this time, we are limiting appointment slots to one per consignor per day. Please do not book multiple appointments to bring in more than two bags at a time.
- We typically do not start consignment accounts for a single item, so please bring at least a few items with you to be assessed.
- Items not selected will be returned immediately. We do not offer a donation service for unselected items and cannot hold them overnight. Please remain in the area until we are finished assessing your items.
- Consignors are required to sign a contract in-store and collect any unselected items during the appointment time.
- The account holder needs to be on the premises in order to sign the consignment contract. Therefore, we cannot start an account for someone who is not physically at their appointment.
- We do not buy items outright.
- We are currently accepting Summer consignment. Please see our Consignment Appointment page for a more detailed list of seasonal items we are looking for.
- We accept contemporary ladies' and men's clothing. Items should be new or purchased within the last 2-3 years, cleaned and in good condition. We also accept vintage ladies, men's clothing and accessories in mint condition.
- We specialize in contemporary, mid-price point brands, as well as streetwear and higher price point brands. We are also always looking for unique and interesting pieces!
- By appointment. You can book an appointment here. All items will be assessed during visit.
- Items should be brought in bags only. No hangers please.
- If you are interested in consigning HOMEWARE, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any relevant photos or information so we can assess the items beforehand. Please
do NOT include homewares during your regular consignment appointment.
- Selected items will be under contract with Front & Company for a time period of up to 6 months with a selling period of at least 60 days.
- Items will be appraised, entered into a computerized account, and prepared for sale. This process generally takes 2 weeks and will determine the optimal selling period to sell the items.
- Appraisal is based on the item’s condition, original price, style and timing within the season.
- Once the item is sold, 40% of the sale is automatically transferred into the consignor's account.
- Items not sold after 30 days will be discounted by 20% of the appraised price.
- After 60 days, any unsold items will be donated* unless otherwise specified.
* Donated items will be sold at Front’s Rummage Sale with net proceeds going to Front’s designated charities. Thereafter, any unsold items will be donated to a charity organization.
We are not dispensing cash at this time. All consignment balances are available to use as a store credit; simply give your name to the cashier at the time of purchase.
Consignors who book appointments online will have their current balance prepared as a cheque for the day of the scheduled appointment, provided that we have enough time before the appointment date. Cheques typically take 3-5 business days to be issued.
At the end of each month, consignors who have uncollected balances of over $50 will automatically be issued a cheque available for pickup. You may request a cheque at any time by contacting us at 604-879-8431 ext.2, or by email at email@example.com. Please allow 3-5 business days for a cheque to be printed.
* This is a guideline only. We reserve all rights to make any adjustments.