Frequently Asked Questions
- New items are always welcome.
- We are currently limiting the amount of items consigned to two bags per appointment.
- Items not selected will be returned immediately.
- We are currently accepting Summer consignment. Please see our Consignment Appointment page for a more detailed list of items we are looking for.
- Contemporary ladies' and men's clothing. Item should be new or purchased within the last two years, cleaned and in good condition.
- Vintage ladies and men's clothing and accessories in mint condition.
- By appointment. You can book an appointment here. All items will be assessed during visit.
- Items should be brought in bags only. No hangers please.
- If you are interested in consigning HOMEWARE, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any relevant photos or information so we can assess the items beforehand. Please
do NOT include homewares during your regular consignment appointment.
- Selected items will be under contract with Front & Company for a time period of up to 6 months with a selling period of at least 60 days.
- Items will be appraised, entered into a computerized account, and prepared for sale. This process generally takes 2 weeks and will determine the optimal selling period to sell the items.
- Appraisal is based on the item’s condition, original price, style and timing within the season.
- Once the item is sold, 40% of the sale is automatically transferred into the consignor's account.
- Items not sold after 30 days will be discounted by 20% of the appraised price.
- After 60 days, any unsold items will be donated* unless otherwise specified.
* Donated items will be sold at Front’s Rummage Sale with net proceeds going to Front’s designated charities. Thereafter, any unsold items will be donated to a charity organization.
* This is a guideline only. We reserve all rights to make any adjustments.