You're almost done!
Please click below to enter your contact information and complete your order.
(If you do not receive a confirmation email, your appointment has not been completed.)
PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT:
Consignment items are now accepted at 3742 Main Street, the space adjacent to our main store. Select an appointment time to reduce wait time and maximize social distancing.
Before your appointment, please clean your in style and in good condition items (no stains, holes, pilling, missing buttons, etc.) and leave the items in bags untouched for at least 24 hours. Maximum of 2 bags per appointment please. Please do not bring items on hangers!
We are currently accepting SPRING AND EARLY SUMMER. Some examples of what we are looking for are:
- Light-weight, sleeveless or short-sleeved tops and blouses
- Oversized, light-coloured shirts
- Shorts and sandals
- Lightweight, summery dresses
- Denim jackets
- Fabrics such as silk, linen and cotton
- Pastel and brightly coloured activewear
We are NOT currently accepting:
- Dark, fall colours and heavy fabrics (wool, cashmere, tweed)
- Heavy-weight denim and pants
- Puffer jackets and wool coats
- Heavy knitwear such as cardigans and sweaters
- Winter accessories (ie: scarves and toques)
If you have any questions regarding this, please give us a call at 604-879-8431 ex 2 or email at email@example.com
If you are interested in consigning HOMEWARES, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any relevant photos or information so we can assess the items beforehand. Please do NOT include homewares during your regular consignment appointment.
Upon arrival, please disinfect your hands and put on a face covering.
During your appointment, we will sort and assess your items. Any unselected items will be returned to you at the end of your appointment.
If you cannot make your appointment, please cancel 24 hours in advance. If you are late, we may not be able to serve you. You may even have to re-book your appointment or revisit us another day.
Thank you for your patience!