The holidays are swiftly approaching and we’re getting into crunch time for holiday shopping. Don’t worry, we’re here to help you out with our annual gift guide! Keep reading to find suggestions for everyone on your list.
1) We Dream in Colour hair pins ($68) and earrings ($108)
These pieces are to die for! Gorgeous shades of blue in this antique-inspired style, these are a great gift for someone special in your life.
2) Margot Elena shower gel in vanilla ($32)
This sweet smelling shower gel is perfect for pampering. Gift with some bath bombs and this is a bath-lover’s dream.
3) Paper & Tea tea press ($48)
This little tea press is just the right size to keep on a desk for a nice cuppa tea during the work day. This is sure to make your coworker bestie smile!
4) Innisfree sheet masks in green tea and rice ($3.95 each or 3 or $12)
Give the gift of Korean skincare with these hydrating sheet masks, available with a variety of nourishing ingredients.
5) Our Heiday holiday card pack of 8 ($26)
Even if you aren’t able to see all of your loved ones over the holidays, send them some good cheer with a thoughtfully written card.
6) Hachette Book “I’ll be Mistress to Myself” journal ($22)
For all your Jane Austen lovers, this pretty floral notebook is just what they need to jot down their thoughts and musings.
7) Illume bar soap in mint and thyme ($9)
This fresh-smelling soap makes a great stocking stuffer. Lather up and inhale the soothing scent.
1) DOIY unicorn room spray ($14.95)
Looking for a laugh? This unicorn room spray has a sweet bubble-gum scent and is sure to get a great reaction.
2) Ivy Wern cat pens ($3 each)
Meow! These cat pens come in a variety of colours and would make purr-fect stocking stuffers.
3) Indaba gem ornaments ($8.95 each)
These pastel pink gemstone ornaments are dripping in eye catching sparkles. You’re glitter-loving friends are sure to love them.
4) Margot Elena candle in no.5 In the Morning Light ($42)
This candle has a beautiful floral fragrance that fills up the whole room when burning and the packaging is pretty cute too!
5) Studio Oh! “Stay Magical” 2019 pocket planner ($12.95)
Know someone who could use a little organization in their life? This little pocket planner is tiny enough to carry with them wherever they go.
6) Jelly Cat children’s bunny earmuffs ($24)
These are too cute! Your little ones are sure to hop with joy when they receive these fluffy bunny earmuffs.
7) Oh K! cosmetic sponge ($8.95)
Makeup lovers are going to love this cute pink cosmetic sponge. The hourglass shape allows you to apply cream products in all the nooks and crannies of you face.
8) Jelly Cat bunny bag charm/keychain ($18)
You can never get enough of bunnies, ok? This plushie charm can either be worn as an adorable bag accessory or the cutest keychain ever!
1) Sparkletini gold glitter flask ($36.95)
Say cheers to your loved ones this holiday season with a sparkly flask that shines just as brightly as they do.
2) Your Bed Loves You book by Meredith Gaston ($34.95)
A great gift for a sweet homebody, this book explores how we can enrich our time spent in bed and find delightful ways to get to sleep.
3) Bando “I’m Very Busy” portable phone charger ($82)
If they’ve got places to be and business to attend to, don’t let a little thing like low battery stand in their way. This portable charger has a 3,000 mah capacity and super cute to boot!
4) Studio Oh! “Thrive” pouch ($19.95)
Your friends with the bottomless, oversized bags that are always a mess will really appreciate this gorgeous pouch. It’ll get them organized and remind them of just how much they're slaying the game.
5) Wild & Wolf lip balms in honey and raspberry ($9 each)
These lip balms are super hydrating, smell a-mazing, and if that wasn’t enough, have sassy little sayings on them like “Uh Huh Honey” and “You Da Balm”.
6) Ellia aromatherapy essential oils in “Be Centered” and “Get Going” ($26.95 each)
Give the gift of aromatherapy with these essential oils. Choose the blend that will best suit their needs and they’ll thank you for sure.
7) Cosrx overnight moisturizing honey mask ($28.95)
Treat them to a luxurious face mask. This mask is made with super moisturizing honey to plump the skin and make it glow.
8) Mary Square “Work Like a Boss” spiral journal ($22.95)
Every boss lady needs a boss journal. This one comes in a gorgeous pink and gold colour palette with an inspiring message for sure.
1) Wild &Wolf campfire games ($30)
In this little tin, you’ll find 52 waterproof playing cards, six dice, score pad, pencil and instructions for three campfire games. How fun is that? This is the perfect gift for your friends who love the great outdoors.
2) Professor Puzzle marvelous matchstick puzzle ($20)
Know anyone who lives to solve problems? This puzzle game can be played solo or with a friend to use these little matchsticks to solve a variety of fun challenges!
3) Wild & Wolf coffee percolator ($36)
Coffee lovers are going to go ga-ga for this retro-looking percolator. No need for coffee filters, this little guy is good for the environment too.
4) Kikkerland Edison bulb string lights ($12)
These string lights add a vintage touch while really livening up a space. Perfect for a home decor buff or someone revamping their patio.
5) Blue Q video game socks ($18)
Quirky socks are always appreciated. Available in a variety of silly sayings and hues, these are a winner for sure.
6) Rifle Paper Co “Write More Letters” enamel pin ($11.95)
For the one who dreams of simpler times when a handwritten letter was all you needed to show someone how much you care.
7) Drake General Store pizza tree enamel pin ($11.95)
Who says pizza can’t be festive? We guarantee that you’ll get a good laugh out of whomever you give this pin to.
8) Night Owl Paper Goods horse enamel pin ($12.95)
Say yee-haw with this little horse enamel pin. Your BFF is going to appreciate this new addition to their collection.
9) Indaba patches in bicycle and light bulb ($9.95 each)
These little patches are just calling out for a denim jacket. These make great stocking stuffers for anyone who loves to customize their wardrobe.
10) The Vancouver Shop “Mount Pleasant” patch ($6.95)
Show some neighbourhood pride with this Mount Pleasant patch. We don’t know about you, but we’re pretty fond of it.
Written by: Helen Parker
Photography/ Illustration: Grace Altobar
Styling: Sonia Capriceru